1. “I-league” Organized by All India Football Federation
- Currently we are in the 2nd division of I League & we are the only team from the entire North India to take part in this league in 2010-2011.
2. Domestic League (Delhi Soccer League) & other tournaments (Domestic & India Level) such as Durand Cup, Gurkha Cup, Sikkim LG Gold Cup etc.
- To remain the football giant in Delhi for years.
3. Football Training Schools in Delhi & NCR
- Kids can come & learn modern football in these schools. It will also improve the standard of football in the city.
4. World Class Football Academy
- As per international standard having the facility of boarding & lodging for the players of different age groups selected from different parts of India, multy gym, swimming pools, artificial football turfs etc.
5. Inter school Football Leagues (For Girls) to promote football amongst the girls as well.
6. Senior girls team of Simla Youngs FC.
7. Inter Club Football League (Under 16) with the help of Delhi Soccer Association in the city to popularize the game amongst the youngsters.
8. Inter school athletics relay to promote sports awareness for healthy living & physical fitness.
9. Coaching clinics, Campaigns & Seminars for football awareness. Improve Fan following system to develop the club culture amongst the people.